-----Original Message-----
From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Prasenjit Singh Bist, Noida
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2007 7:51 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: Programmers Toolkit GUI Builder and building applications

Hi! Every one I am a fresher and new to iSeries. I need help from you
all; my manager has asked me to prepare a white paper on "communication
between iSeries and PC through data queues". Please provide me with
information and materials that you people have ASAP. I would be very
grateful.

Regards

Prassenjit S Bist