From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ashish Kulkarni
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 2:05 PM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Accessing Files from different network server in AS400

Hi
I am trying to write a java program to access files
from a network drive, this java program is running on
AS400.

On windows when i do the following in java program it
works, what is the equivalent on AS400.

String path = "//PGMMAPSWS/temp";
// where PGMMAPSWS is the network machine name and
temp //is the folder name which is shared on network
for //every one
File f = new File(path);
if(f.exists())
{
System.out.println("Folder exist");
}

Ashish

A$HI$H

We won't tell. Get more on shows you hate to love (and love to hate): Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265