From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Smith, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:46 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: RUNJVA problems

Not sure that really helps, but I just found something else.

I just downloaded the EXCELDEMO written by Scott Klement that creates an
excel spreadsheet via RPG/java.
When I try running it, I have the same problems.  I placed the jakarta
.jar files where Scott indicated.   I wonder if I'm missing something on
my Iseries.  Although I can run the Hello class that resides in the IFS.

I don't know.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.