    Hi Mike,

    You may be interested in  Sang Shin's AJAX Programming (with Passion!)
Online Course going on now, available at:

http://www.javapassion.com/ajaxcodecamp/

    Some links directly applicable to DnD from a mail on the class list (
Yet Another List I'm Subscribed To ) are:

- http://dojotoolkit.org/
- http://demo.script.aculo.us/shop
- http://openrico.org/rico/demos.page?emo=rico_drag_and_drop_custom_dropzone
- http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/arrange-nodes-2/arrange-nodes-2.html
- http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/dragdrop/drag.html?mode=dist

    HTH,

                                                         Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah -        http://www.conceptgo.com
conceptGO       -        Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum:       http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International?    http://www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400?            http://www.jguru.com/faq/Java400