From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Kristen Henry
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:18 PM
To: 'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'
Subject: RE: Program can't find toolbox classes on the iSeries

The jt400 jar is for when you run the programs on a machine that is not an
iSeries and access an iSeries.  The Native (of which I believe the ntv
version to be also) is for running on the iSeries as it is optimized for the
iSeries.

If you program is running on the iSeries only use the Native jar in the
classpath.

HTH

Kristen