Hi,
I'm working on Lab BL02 Integrating DB2 UDB for iSeries and XML , which
dowload from IBM website. I completed most of the labs until I ran into
probem in the end of Lab 4.
It's about composing a XML file  based iSeries tables. Here is the source
code:
/* --- This script will use the SQL DAD file to compose the catalog XML
file  -- */;
/* --- Verify if the DB name needs to be changed                       --
*/;
/* --- Do not forget to change group number                          --
*/;

/* --- First, clean the results table   -- */;
delete from group01.results;

/* --- Next, generate the XML and put it into the results table        --
*/;
call dxxsamples.genx ('S10EFB5D', '/ITSOLab/xml/rli/catalogsql.dad',
'group01.results', 'result_xml', '');

/* --- Now the file has to be extracted from the results table and
   --- put into the IFS as an XML file   -- */;
select db2xml.Content(result_xml, '/ITSOLab/xml/rli/catalog.xml') from
group01.results;

/* --- Copy the file to get it to the right CCSID        -- */;
call dxxsamples.chgccsid('819', '/ITSOLab/XML/rli/catalog.xml');

My problem is the last statement, first it says chgccid is not a valid
function. So dig into a little bit and find out IBM may change it to cp.
so I used the following command
call dxxsamples.cf('819', '/ITSOLab/XML/rli/catalog.xml');

This time I got a job log says stat( ) problem . I have no idea what
causes the problem. Any suggestions?

Robin Li
Programmer Analyst
MicroAge Consulting, Sales and Technical Services
Bellamy Software Division
12040 - 149 Street
Edmonton, AB, Canada
T5V 1P2