From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ashish Kulkarni
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 10:00 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: Moving javascript to .java

There are 2 ways to acheive this,
you can use JSObject in your java program to call java
script function(I am not sure if this will work from
AS400, i use it in applet)
other way is to use
STRPCCMD
from you CL to open HTML page or website in java
script, I use this to open HTML from AS400,

DCL        VAR(&COMMAND) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(30)
VALUE('cmd.exe /c start www.venkateshwaramusicals.com/
')
STRPCO
MONMSG     MSGID(CPF0000 MCH0000)