     To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     From: Ashish Kulkarni <kul= karni_ash1312@xxxxxxxxx>
     Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx<BR= >Date: 07/21/2005 10:14PM
     Subject: submit java job in batch question
          Hi
     suppose if i have a java class <B= R>like
     public class Test
     {
      public Test()
        {<= BR>
     then i can use command
     SBMJOB   &nbsp= ; CMD(QSH CMD(java Test))
     and it will work fine
     but suppose if i have= a class
     public class Test1
     {
      public Test1(String name)
     &= nbsp;  {

     how do i submit it in batch= from CL,
     how do i get it working

     Ashish

           ___     _________________________     ________________________<BR
 >Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
     http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

     -= -
     This is the Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400 (JAVA4
00-L) mailing list
     To= subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
     visit: http://li= sts.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/java400-l
     or email: JAVA400-L-requ= est@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     Before posting, please take a moment to review the arch= ives

   <b= r>
   Orbis Property Protection
   http://www.orbisplc.com

    Sales : 0845 345 7877</h4= >

    This email transmission is confidential and intended solel= y for the person
    or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not th= e intended
    recipient or have received this e-mail in error please delete it
immediately and notify the sender, Any disclosure including copying or
distribution of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. A
ny opinions, instructions or advice contained in this email may not nec
essarily be those of the company. Although this email and any attachments a
re believed to be free of any virus or other defects, which might affec= t
    any computer or system it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensur= e
    they are virus free. E&OE.