Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

             "Gary L Peskin"
             <garyp@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "'Java Programming on and around
             java400-l-bounces         the iSeries / AS400'"
             @midrange.com             <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             06/08/2005 10:15                                      Subject
             AM                        RE: Trying to get output from
                                       System.out.

             Please respond to
             Java Programming
             on and around the
              iSeries / AS400
             <java400-l@midran
                  ge.com>

Mark --

Are you sure that you did the FTP in BINARY mode?

Gary