Hi
I tried the soluction below, like creating a spool
file with DEVTYPE(*USERASCII), and ftp pdf file as
well as post script file to it,
but my printer prints garbage, how do i setup the
printer correctly to print these find of spool file

Ashish

http://itext.sourceforge.net/tutorial/general/webapp/index.htm