Joe

From: Bruce Collins

Thanks, what is the relationship of the servlet to the JSP Page. Where
would you put the servlet and the JSP. Do you need to be running
Websphere and if so then what version?

Sorry Joe about all the questions bug I am an old RPG Programmer

trying

to change my ways.<VBG>

I just ordered them.

I would have loved to get your
**JDBC and Record Level Access with IBM AS/400 Toolbox for Java* </exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0976269201/qid=1114450431/sr=8-4/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i4_xgl14/104-4918996-2558335?v=glance&s=books&n=507846>* by Joe Pluta (*Ring-bound *- October 2002)

but I could not afford it.

Thanks again.

Bruce "Hoss" Collins