Ron

Presumably you have a static HTML page, or a program where you enter the
customer id, and you want to retrieve the customer details.

BulkGarbage/LoadCust is just a URL, that will be configured in your web
server to point to something.

That something will either be a static html page, or some process that will
execute some code and return some html output.

That process could be one of many, java/jsp, perl, php, RPG-CGI, net.data.

Really depends what your using in your environment. If you have websphere
its likely to be java/jsp, if not net.data or RPG-CGI. If your not web
serving from a 400, then its likely to be perl,php or asp these days.

If its java/jsp, heres some good tutorials on getting started with that,
http://courses.coreservlets.com/Course-Materials/,
and if your using WDSC there are some wizards, and a fair bit of
documentation in the help to get you started

cheers
Colin.W

http://as400blog.blogspot.com

Extension   5800