From: DReid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DReid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 March 2005 16:32
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Properties file in WAR

Hi everyone,

I have packaged my web application into a war file. Where do I put my
application properties file and how do I access it.
I am currently getting the following message:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: mfproperties.properties (The system cannot
find the file specified).

Any help would be appreciated.

Deon

"EMF <capitalfactors.com>" made the following annotations.
The information transmitted by the following E-Mail is intended only for the
addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use, or taking
any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or
civil liability. If you received this communication in error, please contact
us immediately at 954-660-7400 and delete the communication from any
computer or network system.

This e-mail has been sent by a company of Bertram Group Ltd, whose registered
office is 1 Broadland Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0WF.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the
sender immediately. Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this
e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind a Bertram Group Ltd company
unless confirmed in writing by a director independently of this message.
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.