Hi
these are 2 articles worth reading to get clear idea
about how class loading works,
rather then giving fish, teaching you to catch a fish
:-) just joking
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/ext/basics/load.html
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0112_deboer/deboer.html

Ashish