        Thanks for your reply and the copy of the code.

        There is however one more thing I'm trying to achieve.

        There is schema location on one of the websites and I want to
download it on my iSeries for validation.

        I cannot keep a copy on the Iseries permanently as there will be
modifications to the schema at least for the next 3
        months or so.

        When you go the website, there is a link to the schema and when
you click on the link a dialog box appears prompting
        you to either download the zip file or open it.

        How can I download the zip file to my Iseries and extract the
.xsd file from the zip file for use with my XML
        creation.

        A sample code would be much appreciated.

        Regards,

Rajesh Anand
Email:Rajesh_anand@xxxxxx