Hi,
the short version is the "library list"/classpath you need
for your raj program. The long version was "too much".

You must change the classpath so that it matches where you
have the jar files.

Your java src must have the same name as you public class
name.
crtxmldoc.java:15: Public class demo.Crtxmldoc must be
defined in a file called "Crtxmldoc.java".
public class Crtxmldoc

Best regards,
Magne

Thanks for your time Magne,

I've two questions....

What's the difference between the long version and the short
version of the javac cmd you sent me?

Secondly the object didn't compile again. I've all the
objects in /java/xml dir.

Do I need to change the classpath in javac cmd?

crtxmldoc.java:9: Package org.jdom.output not found in
import.
  import
org.jdom.output.*;

¢

crtxmldoc.java:10: Package org.jdom.input not found in
import.
  import
org.jdom.input.*;

¢

crtxmldoc.java:11: Package org.jdom not found in
import.
  import
org.jdom.*;

¢

crtxmldoc.java:12: Package org.jdom.transform not found in
import.
import
org.jdom.transform.*;

¢

crtxmldoc.java:13: Package org.jdom.contrib.input not found
in import.
import
org.jdom.contrib.input.*;

¢

crtxmldoc.java:16: ')'
expected.

public static void main(String args[])
{

¢

crtxmldoc.java:15: Public class demo.Crtxmldoc must be
defined in a file called "Crtxmldoc.java".
public class Crtxmldoc
{

¢

7