I have an application written in J++ 6.0 which accesses an AS400 DB2
database.  Using an ODBC connection to the data source is very slow.  I
tried using com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver to make calls to the data
source.  Unfortunately, J++ only supports up to JDK 1.1.4.  I receive the
following error when I try to make the connection:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java/util/Vector: method
add(Ljava/lang/Object;)Z not found

Does anyone know a way to make J++ run using 1.2?

Thanks,

gp