Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment, you are advised to read
the disclaimer at the end of this mail.

Hi,
There is a command supplied with MQSeries that specifies the name and library of
a program that is called at a certain point (CHGMQMCHL command):

Security exit  . . . . . . . . .   pgmname       Name, *SAME, *NONE
  Library  . . . . . . . . . . .   pgmlibrary    Name

Any ideas if it possible to specify a java class here? e.g is it possible to
create a *PGM object in a QSYS library from a class stored in the IFS..!

Thanks in advance

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential.
If you are not the addressee, please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or
act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead please e-mail it back to the
sender and delete the message from your computer.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and The
Co-operative Bank accepts no liability for changes made to this e-mail (and any
attachments) after it was sent or for viruses arising as a result of this
e-mail transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited.

The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to intercept any e - mails or other
communication for permitted purposes in accordance with the current legislation
which you send to, or receive from, any of the employees or agents of the Bank
via Bank telecommunication systems. By so corresponding you also give your
consent to the Bank monitoring and recording of any correspondence using these
systems.

The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is registered in England and Wales, number 990937.
The registered office is at PO Box 101, 1, Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP.