Hi,
Has anyone succesfully used ProfileTokenCredential to
swap user profile,
Here is what i need to do, i have a AS400 object
created from a common user id and password, and i have
a valid AS400 user name, who is validated
I want to swap this AS400 user from the common user to
new user.
How do i do it
I have this code, but does not work gives error
I am running the code on windows

AS400 system = new AS400("myas400", "user", "pass");
ProfileTokenCredential pt = new
ProfileTokenCredential();
pt.setSystem(system);
pt.setTimeoutInterval(60);
pt.setTokenType(ProfileTokenCredential.TYPE_SINGLE_USE);
pt.setToken("CXKRB", "*NOPWDCHK");
AS400Credential cr = pt.swap(true);
System.out.println ("user is " + system.getUserId());
        cr.swap();
        cr.destroy();
        pt.destroy();

Ashish