This man got the same problem. It seemed to be JVM related. Have you tried
to use a different version of JDK?

http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread.cfm/lev2/3/lev3/13/pid/877/qid/616562

----- Original Message -----
From: "Xu, Weining" <Weining.Xu@xxxxxxx>
To: <JAVA400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 3:28 PM
Subject: DB2JDBCException: internal driver error

> Hi,
>
> We have a Java program run on AS/400 using DB2 JDBC native driver to
access
> data on AS/400.  The program have been run successfully in production for
> more than two years.  But once a while, we received the following errors:
>
> SQL error: Internal driver error.
> com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2JDBCException: Internal driver error.
>       java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4
(Throwable.java:90)
>       java/lang/Exception.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1
(Exception.java:38)

java/sql/SQLException.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;I)V+1
> (SQLException.java:39)

com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2Exception.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String
> ;I)V+1 (DB2Exception.java:49)
>       com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2ResultSet.handleFetch(II)Z+117
> (DB2ResultSet.java:1603)

com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2ResultSet.commonSetup(Lcom/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2State
> ment;ZZZ)V+515 (DB2ResultSet.java:444)
>       com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2Statement.setupResultSet(Z)V+93
> (DB2Statement.java:441)

com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2Statement.commonExecDirect(Ljava/lang/String;)Z+166
> (DB2Statement.java:800)

com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/DB2Statement.executeQuery(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/sql/
> ResultSet;+31 (DB2Statement.java:688)

Account.processAccountTrans(Ljava/sql/Connection;IILjava/lang/String;Ljava/u
> til/Hashtable;)V+1302 (Account.java:1491)

AgentComp.batchSequence(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Strin