You need to look here at who is creating the connection.  As far as I can
tell with AS400JDBCConnectionPool, there is no way to get a reference to the
AS400JDBCConnectionPool object from an AS400JDBCPooledConnection contained
in that pool.  This is because there is no reference to the containing
AS400JDBCConnectionPool.  For these, I think you'll have to call
setLibraries each time you work with the DataSource unles your AppServer
tool gives you a way to set these properties ahead of time.

HTH,
Gary