Hi,

I am working on web application and here is what i do
I have a jsp where in a show a list of envoirnments
the user can access, which are basically the library
list,
then when the user selects one envoirnment i store the
library list in user session ( I have an XML file
where i define all the envoirments and library list)
when ever user needs a AS400 , i take the AS400 from
pool and take the lib list from the session and set it
to the AS400 object,
So i dont care what was the previous library list on
AS400 or if it is new or old
Hope this helps

Ashish
--- "Price, Chris" <chris_price@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Buck,
>
> Again I need a webapp driven solution, as we can't
> rely on our customers to
> configure JOBDs correctly.
>
> As I said in the original post I have written the
> code. I'm just trying to
> avoid running it everytime an object is retrieved.
>
> Chris.

=====
A$HI$H