> From: Mark Phippard
>
> I would create an empty project in WSAD of the right type, like a Java
> project or Web project, and then manually import the code.  I imagine you
> would do an Export from VAJ.  Then in WSAD do Team -> Share
> Project and add
> it to CVS.  This will create a module for you.  I would avoid any embedded
> blanks in your project name, as that will then transfer to the
> module name,
> and some things like the CVS Ant tasks seem to have trouble with that.

Thanks, Mark!  This is an excellent starting point.  Like anything, it's
those first steps that are really difficult.  Let me see if I can get this
to work.  I was trying it the OTHER way - importing the code into CVS and
then accessing it from Eclipse (I'm trying to use base Eclipse rather than
WSAD, just to keep it simple), but that was where I ran into the issue of a
module list.  Perhaps doing it this way will create it.

Thanks especially for the pointer on project names.  Those kinds of things
are just the issue that will drive a newbie like me insane.

> This will not get you your history.  Other than "simulating" the change
> process via export and import -- ugh -- I do not know how you could get
> that over.

If that's what must be, that's what must be.  I have a question, though: can
I do this externally (using CVS command line commands) and then somehow
"resync" my Eclipse project?

Joe