I just ported an application to the AS/400 built on SOAP using Glue from The
Mind Electric.  http://www.themindelectric.com

I then wrote the interface to the AS/400...

The application is called Password Station.NET and enables users to securely
reset their own passwords if forgotten, or if they disable them.  This saves $$
in the Help Desk area.

Here is the link:
http://www.avatier.com/products/passwordstation
Here is are the platforms it supports now:
http://www.avatier.com/products/supported_platforms.html

Kristen