Scott,

Performance Capabilities Reference says that CRTJVAPGM is only faster
than JIT with level 40 and I would not use 40, this could cause
problems. Besides this the static compiled classes are only used by the
system class loader; application containers often use class loaders of
its own, wich don't care about all the CRTJVAPGM.

Dieter