From: rune@kaus.no [mailto:rune@kaus.no]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 12:05 PM
To: java400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: AS400 return a list?

It is in fact possible to have the SQLRPG program return an SQL ResultSet
having it defined as an SQL procedure.

Rune

Look at this case:
>From a Java application we ask to an AS400 application the list of houses
than own a person. The answer is a list with one, two,... or eleven...
houses.

Can we work with a return list? What kind of call we should do? Do you have
some recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Albert Dalmau.