I have big problem in my java code, when i use thread
to access my dataqueue.

i create communication program with socket, run in spesific
sub system, as a batch program. My program listenning incoming
connection, and when receive new connection, it will create
new thread to handle the connection.

-- my code start ----
Socket s = ss.accept();
try {
        iThread++;
        (new OpenSocket(s, iThread)).start();
-- break
    public OpenSocket(Socket s, int iTh) throws IOException {
                this.s = s;
                nSock = iTh;
                System.out.println("Socket-" + Integer.toString(iTh));
                System.out.println("Accepting new connection ...");
    }

    public void run() {
                try {
                        int iTH = 0;
                        iTH = Thread.currentThread().hashCode();
-- break
(until here, no problem , the problem begin when
i try to access my resources)
This following code create new another thread, and i can't handle
this thread, so when the client close connection, i only can
destroy the primary thread, (new connection thread), but this
thread still alive.
-- break
        AS400 sys = null;
        sys    = new AS400("S65F3CBA", "SSSDNR", "widi012");
        System.out.println("AS400 is ok ...");
        QSYSObjectPathName dqName = new QSYSObjectPathName
                ("DNRLIB","KEYQUEUE","DTAQ");
        KeyedDataQueue dq = new KeyedDataQueue(sys, dqName.getPath());
        ~~~~
        dq.write(xxx2, xxx1);
-- break

How I can handle this new thread, so i can destroy it ???