Tim,

Assuming you are using Tomcat 4.0.1 and used the standard installation

instructions, it should go in /jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/lib. It should also
work in
your /jakarta-tomcat-4.0.1/webapps/contextname/WEB-INF/lib directory,
but I can't see why you would want to isolate jt400.jar.

With 3.2.x and before it is generally part of your statup classpath or
put in
the /jakarta-tomcat-3.x.x/lib directory, which is simply added to the
system
classpath.

David Morris

>>> thatzenbeler@clinitech.net 03/06/02 03:11PM >>>
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
understand
I have setup Tomcat on my PC, and it works..... I have managed to
recompile
some of the examples, and they work... So I took the next step...

I added a JDBC connection into my servlet, to access data from the 400
via
the jt400.jar..  So I compiled it, and it works...

But when I hit the page via the web server, it can't find the JDBC
class...
So I'm wondering, where do I place the jt400.jar file within tomcat?
Or do
I have to add it to a config somewhere?

Thanks, tim