It's there.

There is an MQJBND02 object in the QMQMJAVA library but no MQJBND01 to be
found on the system.

Robert Laing
Project Manager/Solution Developer
GEMKO Information Group, Inc.
120 Church St.
Buffalo, NY 14202
(716) 854-2585 x117
email: rlaing@gemko.com

                    Patrick.F.O'Dowd@g
                    sk.com                   To:     java400-l@midrange.com
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    java400-l-admin@mi       Subject:     Re: MQSeries &
iSeries & Java ???
                    drange.com

                    03/01/2002 03:22
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    java400-l

i'd say so, have you com.ibm.mq.jar in your classpath from ma88

rlaing@gemko.com@midrange.com on 01/03/2002 20:10:59

Please respond to java400-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  java400-l-admin@midrange.com

To:   java400-l@midrange.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: MQSeries & iSeries & Java ???

I have those two libraries in the system library list -- should that be
sufficient ?

Robert Laing
Project Manager/Solution Developer
GEMKO Information Group, Inc.