Sepp,

you don't need any so called "interactive performance", so you can take
maximum of cpu power for the same money. the only interactive you need is for
administration of the system.
As a rule of thumb you can say, you'll need a lot of memory and depending on
your queries the parallel database feature might cause benefits for your
performance. BTW, what is very fast???

Dieter

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2002 11:38 schrieben Sie: