Hi,

should be no problem.
do it the standard way:
- register QCMDEXC as stored procedure to use SQL CALL for system commands.
- ADDPFM via CALL QCMDEXC
- SQL command CREATE ALIAS makes this member accessable for SQL
- write to your Source using SQL
- use SQL CALL QCMDEXC to create the RPG Programm
there is only one problem:
finding a programmer who wants to write RPG, when he could use java ?
:))

Dieter

Am Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2002 10:34 schrieben Sie: