I found these tutorials to be quite helpful.  They had me up and running in a
matter of hours.

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document3436?OpenDocument&p=1&BCT=1&Footer=1

Amy

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Robert       |
|        |          Upshall"      |
|        |          <rupshall@psas|
|        |          oft.com>      |
|        |                        |
|        |          11/12/2001    |
|        |          09:51 AM      |
|        |          Please respond|
|        |          to java400-l  |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>
  |      To:     java400-l@midrange.com                                        |
  |      cc:     (bcc: Amy K Anuszewski/WSC)                                   |
  |      Subject:     Advice please?                                           |

Hi,

I have a project I just started whereby the powers that be want me to use
VisualAge for Java for the GUI design.

I am quite capable of coding the GUI with a text editor, but I am trying to
use the VAJ visual design portion and I am completely confused.  I have been
using VAJ for servlet programming and test, so the problem is not a java or
a VAJ problem but rather a problem with the Visual Composition Editor.

Can somebody point me in the direction of some tutorials and/or
documentation of any type that might help me make this transition.

Thanks,

Robert Upshall
Professional Software of Amarillo
(806) 358-8928