  • Subject: Re: Prroblem Starting the HTTP Server on AS400
  • From: "niranjan soni" <niranjan_soni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:47:46

Hi vineet
Check the log files that are created in the logs folder of the AS400 IFS in
which app server is installed.....i dont know which version of WAS u are
using.....but we had WAS 2.02 on our AS400 and the logs files that used to
get created were i think ncf.log.....the name is something like that
only....these are logs in which the as400 writes if there is a problem in
starting the app server.....the end of job of the DEFAULT instance in ur
case means that AS400 is having some problem starting the WAS.....so look
into the log files it will give u a better understanding of the nature of
error...

Thanks
Niranjan