Title: Toolbox Driver Problem?

Hi,

We are running websphere on on one AS/400 V4R4 (development) and on another on V4R5 (Production). We have a SQL select in a bean that uses a UDF. On the V4R4 machine it runs ok.

On the V4R5 machine we get in the websphere log the following:
The specified column structure does not match the column structure of the SQL statment.

Has anybody seen anything like this before.

All the code is the same and we used a standard script to register the UDF. We can also run the SQL statement in the ops nav script runner on the V4R5 machine and it returns a result set.

Regards

Andrew Rodwell
Technical Manager
arodwell@kdpsoftware.co.uk