  • Subject: RE: Printing and QZRCSRVS
  • From: Geert Van Landeghem <gvl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:33:28 +0100

Paul, thanks for your reply and

as result of what you've mentioned I'll have to:
- Override the printer file with USRDTA(XXXXXXX) with XXXXXXXX as a unique
number
  (Number job + 2 digits for counter)
- Generate the temporary spoolfile
- Use system api QUSLSPL to retrieve a list all user spoolfiles with
USRDTA(XXXXXXX)
  (Only one)
- Retrieve jobname/user/number of job using internal job id retrieved by
QUSLSPL
- CPYSPLF using info retrieved
- Delete the spoolfile
- Read DB file, parse data and use SNDEMAIL...

Does anybody has other suggestions?

Geert Van Landeghem