        From:   Art Smet [SMTP:smet@us.ibm.com]
        Sent:   Wednesday, April 25, 2001 1:40 AM
        To:     Jaladi Ravi Kiran, Gurgaon
        Subject:        RE: WAS- ERROR

        The http cfg file looks fine to me.  I have looked at the -vv spool
file
        and I see evidence of the problem:   Header section for client
HTTP/1.1 503
        Service not available  but unfortunately I don't see anything that
explains
        what is causing it.  Someone around here says he has seen this
before and
        suggested that it can be for several reasons, one possible cause may
be a
        cleared properties file.  Sorry, all I can think of at this point is
        contact IBM service.

        - Art

        "Jaladi Ravi Kiran, Gurgaon" <jaladirk@ggn.hcltech.com> on
04/24/2001