  • Subject: RE: ProgramCall and ProgramParameter classes
  • From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:56:55 -0500

Richard: WAY cool.  Now, does anybody have any idea how portable this is?
Also, is there a way of getting the untranslated EBCDIC byte array out of a
parameter?  I tend to use data structures as parameters, and so I have to be
able to pass untranslated data.

Thanks again, Richard, for such a complete example.  This is great!

Joe