  • Subject: RE: Java and CPU
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:53:08 -0600

Do you have samples how you do IO and interface between a class and RPG, on
your website or otherwise?  Now I'm interested.  :)  I'm getting conflicting
messages on how to do the DB access now, so I'd like to see both methods.

If you use RPG for IO, I would assume that it makes the application less
portable, though.

Brad