  • Subject: RE: Source Evaluation?
  • From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:02:13 -0600

Joe, I'm in the process of revamping the site, hosting it myself (I now have
a Linux maxhine and I've ordered a new AS/400) and creating a lot of new
content. So it will be a little while before anything new gets posted.

At the same time the code I've written I did in conjuction with a client on
a pretty specific client/server project.  Now I'm going to sit back and
rethink the object hierarchy, because I want this concept to work with
server/client as well as client/server, so that's going to require some
serious rewrite.

I hope to have a public version available in a few months, but we'll see.
It all depends on my work schedule.