  • Subject: Re: WebSphere FixPack Installation
  • From: "Frances Stewart" <francess@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 15:45:18 -0600

Yep. The error 20(s) can safely be ignored.

Frances Stewart
WebSphere Application Server for iSeries 400
IBM Rochester

"Claudio Gaiardi" <claudio.gaiardi@GMINFORMATICA.IT>@midrange.com on
02/05/2001 04:58:03 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-java400-l@midrange.com

To:   <JAVA400-L@midrange.com>
cc:

Thanks a lot, really!

May be that remaining Error 20 may be intended as warning in my limited
(console and jdk) install?

Best regards.

Claudio Gaiardi