  • Subject: RE: Some Java resources
  • From: Marshall Dunbar <marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 15:29:21 -0500

Paul,

There is a new redbook out called "Accessing the AS/400 System with
JAVA" (SG24-2152-00).  I am one of the authors and I hope that you will
consider adding it to your list of resources.  It is available in print
now, and should be available on-line as soon.

Thanks.
Marshall Dunbar
DPS, Inc.
marshall@dpslink.com