I have a service program that passes a record as follows. The amt field has
a value of 123 positive.

call "AAW11"(rec_info);

Record rec_info

10 data char(733);

20 refer char(9);

20 ac char(12);

20 amt decimal(11,2);

End

When amt gets passed to the iseries, it has a negative value 123-
(packed):

00013

0002C

Can a decimal field be passed to an iseries program with the correct sign?