am doing the following:

remittype char(1) = "C";

getremitpayeelistrec getremitpayeelistrec[0];

sqlstr string = "SELECT concat(R2NAME, concat('
(',concat(trim(R2PAYEENO),')')) ) as namestr FROM RUIPGM2P";

prepare selectStatement from

sqlstr + " where r2type = ? order by namestr";

get getremitpayeelistrec with selectStatement using remittype;

and getting the following error:

ERROR acbsvc/getremitpayeelist EGL0504E GET: Descriptor index not
valid.[sqlstate:07009][sqlcode:-99999]

EGL0002I The error occurred in acbsvc processing the getremitpayeelist
function.

Can someone tell me what this means?