I would like to call a "signon" service function that issues the
syslib.setRemoteUser once rather then coding it in each service function
that accessing the iseries. I've tried to calling the signon function at
initialization time in my rui program, but when I try calling another
iseries service function, it give me an error that im not logged in.

How can this be done?