I have a rui application that call egl service programs that use
syslib.setremoteuser to log onto the iseries. I currently have useid and
password hardcoded. I would like to set it up so each user has to "sign in",
and their user and password would be used by the setremoteuser.

Im not sure how to implement this. I can create a prompt screen, but how are
the user/password stored and such.

Any suggestions on how to implement this would be great.