The second URL in the notification list I received from IBM below doesn't
work. This is the url for SR16FP20. Does anyone have a valid link?

1. IBM Domino: Troubleshooting

- TITLE: Full Text Index searches failing after "Compact -replica"
- ABSTRACT: After running a 'load compact -replica' on a database Full
text index searches are either not working or giving the incorrect
results. Standard 'update' and 'updall' are not resolving this issue.

- TITLE: After applying JVM updater SR16FP20, the Java console can no
longer connect to the server
- ABSTRACT: After applying JVM updater SR16FP20, the Java console can no
longer connect to the server.