Domino 8.5.3FP3 Sametime 8.5.2IFR1
PTF
ID
ST852H8
ST852H5
ST852F1

When I try to attend a meeting I am getting a pop up with
Security Warning
Do you want to run this application?
an unsigned application from the location below is requesting permission
to run.
Location: http://.....scrubbedFromThisEmail...
Running unsigned applications like this will be blocked in a future
release because it is potentially unsafe and a security risk.
More information
Select the box below, then click run to start the application
I accept the risk and want to run this app.

This looks very much like:

Should I go ahead and get
Sametime 8.5.2 IFR1 server fix
http://www-933.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/swg/selectFixes?parent=ibm/Lotus&product=ibm/Lotus/Lotus+Sametime&release=All&platform=All&function=fixId&fixids=8520-ST-STCONF-IF-RHOK-978RRW&includeSupersedes=0