I had muffed up. RLSIFSLCK has a first parameter that I never use. Once
I put it in the second parameter it worked.

I suppose I should call the iNav people but other duties press on...

Saving the entire directory first showed two other objects in use (in the
IBM_TECHNICAL_SUPPORT directory). I cleared those also.

Hey list, I am not getting original messages, only reply to's. Or I
would reply to my message. It's not a timing issue. I just never get
them. On most of the midrange lists. Tried talking to David and my
people here (in case it's a Message Labs issue). I will probably end up
subscribing with an outside account and once that works unsubscribe from
my existing account. Hint: Until then, reply to your email via the list
to speed me seeing it.