Some of the midrange-l lists like: Domino, midrange and pctech I do not
see original emails, only replies. However the rpg list is no problem.
I've contacted David. However, might this be a problem with my setup?

I've looked into my All Documents view and I can see Robert Laing's
response to my earlier question but not my original question.