So in the to: field type a bogus address like "all employees" or
specify at the beginning of the email that all users are receiving it.

Thanks,
Chris

On Sep 2, 2010, at 10:30 AM, "rob@xxxxxxxxx" <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are at least two reasons to use bcc:
1 - Privacy.
2 - To prevent reply to all.

I do not like using it for option 2. The reason is that the message then
gets forwarded on to everyone because no one know who else has received
it.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive